Private coaching appointments are generally 40 minutes and use the services of a Biblical Peacemaker trained by Peacemaker Ministries and RW360. For an appointment, contact Grace Mediation at www.gracemediation.org
- Understanding why conflict happens
- Pinpointing how conflict is affecting you
- Choosing to handle conflict in a new way
- Strategies for a new plan that includes faith
- Making things right by being accountable for your part
- Steps that restore peace at home, marriage, or in the workplace
Setting up your Appointment
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the Grace Mediation ministry at www.gracemediation.org
- Contact the Grace Mediation office by email with your contact information, a description of the issue, and your availability.
- A Biblical Peacemaker will get in touch through email with the next step which will include an online application and appointment schedule. No phone calls are returned.
- We are glad to help and believe that conflict can become a learning opportunity for personal growth.
The Peacemaker by Ken Sande