I am self-employed working within the Automotive and Information Technology Industries (Computer Primary).
My business: KnoxIT has been operational for almost 3 years.
I possess knowledge in E-Commerce, Web Design, VB.Net (Beginner), Computer Security along with a wide range of computer skills.
Webmaster for over 15 independent e-commerce websites such as http://www.southeastauto.com.au.
Providing E-Commerce support for over 30 online businesses with total support hours extended from 38 hour working week to 50hours.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Currently on #1 page (Google.com) for various common Automotive keywords/search terms
- Ability to improvise beyond normal methods of ranking.
ie Grey Hat Techniques
- Ability to research competitors.
- Provide In-Depth statistical reports on competitor activities/link buildings.
- Visitor Improvements and Tracking
- MINT statistics
- Click through tracking
- Customer Specialization based on Industry
- Ability to show WHERE visitors are coming from and if they are genuine visitors or automated web-crawlers
- In-Depth knowledge of CS-Cart
- http://www.dildoman.eu (Developer - Note Website: 18+)
- Subcontracted to over 5 different E-Commerce organizations
- Web Standard Knowledge
- Ability to cater for disabilities
- Current development portfolio exceeds 100 websites
- Maintainence rate is currently 95%
- 95% of clients return for my services
- CS-Developer is currently the only third-party development site and can be considered an 'authority' website.
- Technical Manager for business's turning over $200,000 p/a
- In-Charge of computer maintainence
- Technical reporting
- Fault finding/investigation
- Warranty submission/followup
- Custom PC/Configuration Making
- Average PC builds (Software inclusive) per day = 10
- Custom relations and PC specification approvals
- Computer Gaming Retail Manager
- Day Manager for large (Franchised) retail outlet
- Monthly turnover improved from 30k to 50k
- Oversaw 5 staff including work experience
- Provided technical consulting for computer system suitability prior to purchase while also actively participating in after-sales support
- Managing Director
- Oversee customer support for professional clientele
- Providing both corporate and SM-Enterprises
- Customer satisfaction is highly above Australian Industry Standards
There are more details which I may have overlooked, if in doubt please inquire through my profile details provided