Add a New Web Page
Add a new page: Create a new page, position it in your website, and begin editing.
Was this information helpful?
- From the left navigation, click the Website button.
- Under the Resource Center section, click on Organize/Edit Site.
- Add New Page As:You can create your page as a Main Page or sub-section of another page by selecting from the drop-down list. If you create the page as a sub section of another page, it will be listed in the sidebar of that page.
- Link Name: This is the name of the link as it will appear in the main navigation or sidebar.
- Language: If you have multiple languages enabled, select the language to which this page belongs.
- Click Add Page. You will see your new page appear in the list below. Click on the page name and then click Edit to begin editing your page.