How to Whitelist Kazeli
How to Whitelist in Gmail:
- Follow the Settings link in Gmail.
- Go to Filters.
- Click Create a new filter.
- Type kazeli.com under "From:" and leave the rest blank.
- Click "Next Step ››."
- Make sure "Never send it to Spam" is checked.
- Click "Create Filter."
How to Whitelist in Yahoo!:
- Open your mail and click on "Mail Options" in the upper right hand corner
- Select 'Filters' (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click "Add"
- Select the "From header:" rule, and add "contains" and kazeli.com, which tells the system to put email with kazeli.com in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select 'Inbox'
- Pick the Add Filter button
How to Whitelist in Hotmail:
- Next, open your mailbox and click "Options" in the upper right hand corner
- At the top of the page, click on the "Junk E-mail Protection" link
- Next, click on "Safe List", which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste kazeli.com where it says "Type an address or domain"
- Click the "Add" button
How to Whitelist in AOL:
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book
- Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the 'Add' button
- Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load
- Paste email@example.com into the ‘Other E-Mail’ field
- Make our "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, the Primary E-Mail address by checking the appropriate box
- Click "Save"
How to Whitelist in Apple Mail for OS X:
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as "Kazeli"
- Create a rule that says "If any of the following conditions are met: 'From' 'Contains'" and then paste in "kazeli.com"
- From the actions, select 'Move message' to mailbox 'Inbox'.
- Click "OK"
How to Whitelist in Microsoft Outlook:
- On the Tools menu, click 'Options
- On the 'Preferences' tab, click "Junk E-mail"
- On the 'Safe Senders' tab, click "Add"
- Add "email@example.com" where it says "Add Address"
- Click "OK"
How to Whitelist in Thunderbird:
Was this information helpful?
- Next, click the Address Book button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book
- Click on "New Card"
- In the "Contact" tab of the new card, copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org to the email dialog box
- Click "Ok"
- Next, to whitelist your address book, select "Tools > Junk Mail Controls" from the drop down menu
- Update the "White Lists" module under the "Settings" tab by selecting "Personal Address Book" from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail"
- Click "Ok"